Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The official song list

Everyone has a song. They may not yet know what it is, and even I may not yet know what it is, but it's out there, waiting to find you. So many of my friends (and some arch-rivals) have been chosen that it's difficult to keep track of them all. Herein is the official song list:


  • Clarkstreet Boys (me, Adam B, Adam R, Paul S, Ryan S): "Larger Than Life" by Backstreet Boys or "The Hardest Part of Breaking Up" by 2Gether

  • Adam Braun: "Shimmer" by Fuel or "Summertime" by Fresh Prince

  • Holli Burgon: "Better Now" by Collective Soul

  • Tom Butler: "China Girl" by David Bowie

  • Tiffany Carter: "You Give Love a Bad Name" by Bon Jovi

  • Laurie Climer: "Say You'll Be There" by Spice Girls

  • J. Brady Gibson: "Every Breath You Take" by The Police

  • R.K. Giles: "I Can't Drive 55" by Sammy Hagar

  • Ryan "Bobert" Hubscher: "Short Skirt, Long Jacket" by Cake

  • Tina Marie Laughlin: "What Kind of Man Would I Be" by Chicago (or possibly "Tina" by Frank Sinatra? Can't seem to find the song.)

  • T.J. Peper: "Loser" by Beck

  • Sarah Peterson: "Popular" by Stephen Schwartz or "I'm a Believer" by Smash Mouth

  • Adam Richardson: "Word Up" by Cameo or "Canned Heat" by Jamiroquai

  • Paul Simonson: "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" by Cyndi Lauper

  • Alexay Tamas: "Tearin' Up My Heart" by NSync

  • Matt Thorum: "Don't Stand So Close to Me" by the Police (and no, that doesn't mean you're a stalker, Matt)

  • Alex Valencic: "Geek in the Pink" by Jason Mraz

  • Dan Whitaker: "White and Nerdy" by Weird Al Yankovic

1 comment:

  1. Can I also have the opening song on Disney's Robin Hood entitled, "Oo-de-lally"?

    Hate to push my luck... :P

    ReplyDelete